Monday, July 2, 2007

DIGITAL YOUR LIFE

I hab wibkam, yu hab wibkam? i am buy wibkam in I red d insyd ob manual, biri gud, biri..biri... deses or siknis. laking in baytamin bi-wan ulso kuld tayamin.

Page 3

Feature Function

1: Video-phone: advanced video-phone can chat with face to face
2. Digital camera: can take photos by connecting computer, make card and so on
4. Far distance control: can preview picture in far distance
6. Can preview in near distance and enlarge 25 times

Page 6

Frequent asked questions:

2. Q: The color of picture is not verisimilitude when operate the video camera the first time.
4. Q: If can I use the other digital products when I use the video camera?
5. Q: the video camera can’t operation on the notebook.
6: Q: When I install the new driver, the speed of the video camera is slow.
A: please delete the old driver, then operation the video camera.

I dunt layk to bi bedyu kamira, dey ar upirit mi...in i bit wed noo aunte tisia!!! biri bad...

BIRI...

No comments: