Friday, November 30, 2007

IT'S A BIRD! NO, IT'S DA SHIT! AAAAAAACKK--

Nobadi is realize dat i, Tsai, am in hell dis wik. pity me, whorld.


In da first day Monday, my period is kam, prooobing dat indid, i am ob da female ispishi. Bat den kams da opis work, and bepor i know it, my butt is BLOODY!!!

So...

i go to dat sekan plor and buy a short pant, and a disposable undie. Goodbye, 359 pesos...

so i am sad because i am goodbye to my maney.

and in da later on ob dis wik... i am become part ob ischopid Red Eye Society!!! Like my eyes are red and hab power!! biri hasol to me, bat ob kors, i am to stay at da home, so dat part is ok. but da red eyes is not ok, like i am hab Sharinggan in da Naruto cartoon. I wish ip i hab red eyes, I hab power olso, like an X-ray in my enbisioning but no! it is onli ITCHI! GRAAAAAGGHH!!!

and so in da morning ob my diskabery of dat red eye power, i am run to da pharmacy and buy all kinds ob anti-bacteria tings... and my eye drops also... Goodbye, 300 pesos por eye drops... Goodbye 500 por groceries...

su i am sad agin. su wat i do? wat i do? i gader da red eye society (brader, kasen, harbey's sistar, and me) and we are agree, dat we are quarantine harvey inside garbage bag when he get back. he is to da blame, derfore, president of red eye society in da home...

and we ar buy jankpud, and we watch jit li in his kicking mobs.

1 comment:

veraLeigh said...

chai!
ako sad sakit kaayo ang pus-on today.

- v